Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chicago Auto Show Feb. 14-23, 2003 Will offer many concept vehicles from many different manufacturers, production vehicles, as well as auto accessories booths.

Overtake & I are going down there Saturday, Feb. 22nd. This might be a great venue to do a little "impromptu get together" for PT Owners from this area. If anyone is interested in getting together on the 22nd, please let's hear it!!

Here is the link to the show website (which is still under construction for 2003).

http://www.chicago-autoshow.com/default.asp

Huggers!

Kat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,990 Posts
You could also PM either her or I & we can perhaps share cell #'s to try to find each other at the show!
Hope to see some of you there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heyyyyyyy good idea Kev!!!!

Overtake said:
You could also PM either her or I & we can perhaps share cell #'s to try to find each other at the show!
Hope to see some of you there!
What a great idea!! Hope someone is going...sure would hate to have you missing all the fun! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,709 Posts
Can't make it, but could y'all stop at Lou Malnati's and pick up a pizza for me? Pepperoni and green olives. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JOEM said:
Can't make it, but could y'all stop at Lou Malnati's and pick up a pizza for me? Pepperoni and green olives. Thanks.
*giggle* And suuuuuuuure where would you like this delivered? Orrrrrr should I say... WHEN???

*grumble*grumble* Friggin Ohio grrrr! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BlueMeanie said:
I'm goin! I'll bring you a few frozen ones to CRC. You are going toCRC, right??

Dan
I'm registered for CRC too! :D

SOOOOOO......does I'm goin mean that you're going to the auto show? LOL PM me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,709 Posts
Overtake said:
Thick crust? Thin crust? Size? Would you like a six pack of beer with that?
Hey, the original Lou's style--deep dish Chi-town. I'd like a few cans of Murphy's stout to go with it, while you're at it. Remember, if it's cold when you deliver it, no tip!

Unless Kat delivers it. Then she gets a tip!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JOEM said:


Hey, the original Lou's style--deep dish Chi-town. I'd like a few cans of Murphy's stout to go with it, while you're at it. Remember, if it's cold when you deliver it, no tip!

Unless Kat delivers it. Then she gets a tip!
Hmmmm and what kind of "TIP" are we talkin' about here? Because my Grandpa used to tell me "Don't take any wooden nickels" and that was a tip! 8* ;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top