Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
I think they're kinda gaudy, Fuji. What's really needed is a chrome trim ring around the headlight. Simple and classy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I recently installed these on mine, and we really love the look. the quality is excellent. |)
My wife wanted these, but I wasn't reall interested in them. I really like them now.

Also bought the new style tailight covers, and chrome pillar covers. (both were wifey's idea)

Now I have to update my signature photo.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Fujmon.

I put them on my wife's cranberry PT, but I color matched the part that splits the headlight. I don't think I would have cared for them, but with the color match I think they do look nice.

Mahalo Brudda

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I like them. If they fit as well as that pic, they should look really sharp.

But then again I am a Hoosier, so you may not want to take my advise.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the remarks everyone...now I'm more confused. Blane, are you talkin' about these vinyl headlight covers from Streamline Design?

They have them in metallic gold and shade shifting gold to silver. I don't know how closely either of these would match my Inca Gold...maybe I should as Rich for a sample, huh?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fujmon said:
Thanks for the remarks everyone...now I'm more confused. Blane, are you talkin' about these vinyl headlight covers from Streamline Design?

They have them in metallic gold and shade shifting gold to silver. I don't know how closely either of these would match my Inca Gold...maybe I should as Rich for a sample, huh?
Hi Gary,

No, I actually painted the same area on the chrome covers cranberry. It is a very similar look. I'll post a photo later today.

Take Care, Blane

1 - 17 of 17 Posts