Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysler efiche parts catalog in pdf from 82 to 96

73K views 109 replies 48 participants last post by  indigoer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have it all, in pdf. Full exploded views with chrysler part numbers. The real deal. Appears to be all cars and trucks from 1982 to 1996.

If anyone needs a part number or an exploded view just let me know.

For example, the 1990 passenger car pdf file (just THAT year) is 1468 pages.

HALLELUJA...HALLLLLELEJUA..HALEJUUUAAYYAAAYYYAAAAYYY

adding..

INDEX OF PARTS CATALOGS Index of /ServiceManuals

#90 ·
Is there a way to find out paint color? I have 89 caravan, K model I guess. That paint was something, 26 yrs. later it still looks good, ya, its got some scratches from road, rocks, pebbles, etc. But that paint still, when cleaned is metallicy and awesome looking for its age. I would like to know the color cause I'm gonna try to touch up by rear wheel wells. How do I find paint color?

#95 ·
FYI...

I have all the part books on discs I got from Chrysler for the years 1982-2012 car & truck. Sometime shortly after that I believe they started sending the part books directly to the dealerships via computer so there are no more updates on discs at all. I also have all the part books in paper form from 1929-2000 and have extra copies for many of the years. Typically a dealership got 4 revisions during a model year.
They saved them for me so when they got a new one they let me have the old one. Got 30 apple boxes full of them.

The part books in the late 90s and on are a pain to use when you look up the interior & exterior trim and you need the VIN to determine the part # for these parts.

Example:
MOLDING, Front Door
0SZ40DX8AA 1 C 27 [K3X], Right
0SZ40SW1AA 1 C 27 [K3W], Right
0SZ40WELAA 1 C 27 [K3F], Right
0SZ41WS2AA 1 C 27 [K3J], Left
0SZ41XBQAA 1 C 27 [K3C], Left

good luck figuring out what color these are unless you call the dealer with the VIN (K3X is a trim code but who knows what that is!!)

To say the least they got heavier each year. 1989 passenger car measures 7 inches thick and if you dropped it on your foot you'd be in the emergency room at a hospital for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.