Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a 89 chrysler lebaron and the traveler module is not working. It's the 2 button traveler module.
The display of the module stays dark at all time. I took it out and I saw 2 damaged parts of the circuit board.
The voltage transformer look a little bit burned and has a brown color and the transistor next to it is broken. Transistor really fell apart, when
I touched it. But I'm not sure if the voltage transformer is still alright...

I really want to repair it, but I don't have the circuit diagram for it. I don't know which transistor or voltage transformer
is supposed to be in there.
Anyone have a circuit diagram or atleast photos of it? It would help me A LOT.

Greetings from Austria
Sincerely
Tom

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,624 Posts
I have two of them, I will get you a picture of the board tomorrow.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,624 Posts
Here are the pictures from the one I had labeled as 89 "J" LeBaron:

There appears to only one transistor, identified as Q101 and it is not possible to read without disassembly as it faces the transformer. Numbers on the transformer are 3290 then 273S8 30 the other item in the heat sink is probably an integrated circuit or a field effect transistor.
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic engineering Electronic component
Material property Office equipment Gas Font Electronic component

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are the pictures from the one I had labeled as 89 "J" LeBaron:

There appears to only one transistor, identified as Q101 and it is not possible to read without disassembly as it faces the transformer. Numbers on the transformer are 3290 then 273S8 30 the other item in the heat sink is probably an integrated circuit or a field effect transistor.
View attachment 281419 View attachment 281420
Thank you for the picture.
I tried to connect different transistors on the circuit, but it didnt work out. I guess the transformer is also broken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts