Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of four Masi-TC wheels, anybody have some they want to sell?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much for all 5 shipped to 86314? Prescott AZ
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
let me box one, and get a quote to ship it and then i can give you a price with shipping for the 5 and i have to charge you a couple bucks to remove the tires and dispose of them because i cant dispose of them for free. since i cant ship them with.i know it shouldt be about 20$ each rim but i will know for sure in a few days, i work during the day so i cant find out til around 6 in the evening est.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, that was a fast reply! Ok, I'll wait to here from you, no rush as I've already blown my TD budget for this month, so the soonest I could get you a check would be Dec. 2 if I FedEx it on the first! If you get them sold to someone else before then thats cool, just letting you you know where I am on this end.
Another off topic question I have, seeing as you own a 16V/5spd Masi. Would that engine-trans combo be a good fit in my Shelby Lancer? Or should I just build the 8V-auto that I have? I'd like to have the 5speed, but don't know if it's worth all the work to install, just something I was considering.

Thanks! Mike

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
would be a great combo in a shelby lancer if you are willing to do all the conversion to make it feasible. would be a lot of work and i'm looking to putting my spare 16V 5spd combo into a rampage.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's gonna be at least 7 to 8 months before I could even start on the 16V project, I'll probably start a thread then looking for advice. That rampage is gonna be badass for sure, all that horsepower and lightweight too. Let me know on the wheel cost, and I can send you a post-dated check or whatever.

Thanks for the input, Mike

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I got the money together sooner than I thought, if you want to PM me your address and the amount I will FedEx you a check and you can ship after it clears. I always use FedEx to send $, just easier to keep track of. Take it easy!:)
Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts