Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd start one about the car, not the floor(that is now good to go again- Thanks Craig for the welder and Mark for the replacement piece:D).

Anyways... I did it, I added a sunroof:woot woot:. I love it and can't believe I had doubt's about doing it. I'm trying to do a few things on her now like upgrading the sounds and blah blah blah... Here is a few pics:)

Sunroof pics!
I need to do a little buffing, but nothing was deeply scratched which is great news!

From the inside, looking out:D Have to clean the sunroofs frame up some. The headliner needs tucked in some places. I don't think I did to bad for my first try:p

Still thinking about this one. I added a speaker to the rear, not sure if I like it there or not. Made it sound better IMO:p

More to come I'm sure:thumb:

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Holy crap i have the same sunroof in the ranger!

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
i'm serious though

btw yours looks damn good. where'd you get it from?

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
wierd. Btw, you can't see in the pic, but the button's red just like yours.

·
Registered
282 Posts
makes me want to put one in the omni but project RAT TRAP is about losing weight pics coming but that is for another tread.

·
Registered
898 Posts
makes me wana put t-tops in mine :) just kidding, looks good, but i thought sunroofs were for girls? hm?

hahaha lol

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
makes me wana put t-tops in mine :) just kidding, looks good, but i thought sunroofs were for girls? hm?

hahaha lol
I was wondering what t-tops on an omni would look like when I was measuring and masking:p

sunroofs are for everyone! I needed an A/C:lmao:

·
Registered
898 Posts
I was wondering what t-tops on an omni would look like when I was measuring and masking:p

sunroofs are for everyone! I needed an A/C:lmao:
HAHA!! i hear ya about the AC, i dont have that or a heater in my omni, shit, i shouldnt have thrown the AC unit away with the charger. oh well, "if the cars hot, im hot". hahaha

1 - 20 of 287 Posts