Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Re: Clayton's First Csx Video!

COOL!!! Man I'll be feeling like that soon enough myself!! congrats Bud!!
BTW, Where you in the vid Clayton?

·
Registered
287 Posts

Looks good Clayton, and sounds better than my CSX. Of course, mine is running on 3.25 cylinders right now. Whatcha gonna do? My new engine will be ready by spring I hope. Now after listening to yours, I'm aching to boost again.
Frank H.

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

bah you didnt break anything on on startup, no adventure!
LOL you only think nothing broke:p coolant return line busted on a test drive:p :Dbut 1/2inch fuel line is taking care of that tonight:thumb: there was some other things i want say lmao:p

Ha ha,he must of remembered to put oil in it:D
:)i forgot to add it in the trans until i got home:eek: damn small things:p

i'll get video of my omni running.:)
;)it would be better to see it in person, but i can settle for a vid at the moment lol

COOL!!! Man I'll be feeling like that soon enough myself!! congrats Bud!!
BTW, Where you in the vid Clayton?
I cant wait to see a video of yours!:D thanks as well! took long enough :laugh: but i finally have my first RUNNING turbo dodge:D wait shelby:p lol couldn't resist!

Im in the dirty white sleeveless shirt btw;)

Looks good Clayton, and sounds better than my CSX. Of course, mine is running on 3.25 cylinders right now. Whatcha gonna do? My new engine will be ready by spring I hope. Now after listening to yours, I'm aching to boost again.
Frank H.
Thanks Franks:D I need to get some monitoring devices then goes in the +40s, 3bar, AFPR, and S5 cal:D This was my second time in a TD first time was in Jackson's G/F hot rod:D:D

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:)man i wish i was that lucky;)

:rofl2: i was stressed out earlier :pdown to two things now:D relay or computer... damn fan doesnt kick on:( all new sensors(other then TB cause thats unheard of, right?). then double checking my vac lines(i dislike silicone btw:D) got the coolant return hose that bustted on Tim and me replaced, oil is now IN the 568(didnt take even 2 full quarts? i guess there was still oil in there:confused: anyhow what else, father in law helped me with the timing there is a ticking that i think got louder then it was last night so i need to check the cam caps to make sure my over doing it with moly lube isnt clogging them up:p have my spare rad checked out and repaired if needed(just incase:p)

L

·
0 Posts

Ok,so unplug the ccolant temp sensor while the car is running to make sure the fan relay is working. Yes,the trans probably was never totally drained. It sounds to me like one of your lifters is pissed off also(at least thats what I got from the video)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts

Congrats man! Always nice to hear them run!:woot: Keep it coming with the vids! :thumb:

Now that I mention vids...... coughjacksonscarcough......:eek: ;)

L

·
0 Posts

Now that I mention vids...... coughjacksonscarcough......:eek: ;)
Ya,I was waiting for someone to ask to see some from me. What exactly do you wanna see?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Clay but im sure you wanna see some too right?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts

hmmmm lets see.....
burning tires, long top end pulls, killing of some rice, killing of some "mullet muscle", the usual. :D

I expect the same from Clay. :D I understand that most of it will be "computer generated" becasue none of us would ever think of breaking a speed limit. :eek:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts

all stunts performed by proffesionals on a closed course
simulated to look like an ordinary roadway..;) :thumb:

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Of course I do:D

and you are forgiven this time... next time imma point you:rofl2: ;)

The fan kicks on when unplugged, checked the underdash fuse with the test light yesterday, down to relay or computer:(

The ticking will be getting looked at Thursday(taking vacation just to play with her:p) along with a checking and chasing down a hunting vacuum leak. Then double checking the timing... There will be more vids im sure:D:D:D Now you need to get to work on posting several upon several yourself Jackson;)

·
Registered
4,910 Posts

Videos like what? lol You mean on the street? None of us would ever do anything illegal like that. :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts