Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumb: Well, I have been needing to do this for a while. I purchased the 525/555 tranny from Cliff. He was great with the transaction. He put up with all of my questions without a hitch. Then when the transmission showed up, I couldn't believe what I saw. The most awesome packing job. I think the trans would have survived a 5 foot drop in the box that he built for the part. Very professional! Now I just have to get off my duff and install the trans so I can get back to having fun. I wanted to let everyone know that Cliff does it right the first time.

Thanks.

Russ

·
Banned
1,471 Posts
rusty26 said:
:thumb: Well, I have been needing to do this for a while. I purchased the 525/555 tranny from Cliff. He was great with the transaction. He put up with all of my questions without a hitch. Then when the transmission showed up, I couldn't believe what I saw. The most awesome packing job. I think the trans would have survived a 5 foot drop in the box that he built for the part. Very professional! Now I just have to get off my duff and install the trans so I can get back to having fun. I wanted to let everyone know that Cliff does it right the first time.

Thanks.

Russ
Cliff is an outstanding individual whose pride and dedication to this community shows in everything he does. Not only does that include the transmissions he builds, but, also the products he installs.

Cliff is THE MAN :thumb:

Chris-TU

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Cliff has ALWAYS been the best.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I don't think I've ever met somone like Cliff,his knowledge and skill are just out of this world. Alllways helpful and understanding, just an all around awsome person. Cliff will never steer you wrong :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts