Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have been working on this 85 laser for a while now and have just got most of the stuff that stop working after a 5 year sit working again.

now when I am driving the power limited light will come on and I will get codes 15,17,22,32,55. I know what they all are except for 32 in the book that I have there is no 32 listed for the turbo cars but if I look in the part for the older n/a cars it tells me that 32 is an internal fault in the lm. so I am hoping that someone here can tell me wtf is going on.

just in case you want to know the 15 is just that the speed sensor is dead. the 17 is caused because I have not put a tstat in the car yet.
22 I dont know realy why its on the voltage at the sensor is good and the sensor checks out good on a ohm meter. I am starting to think I may have a bad lm but am not shure so HELP please.

D

·
0 Posts
32---Power loss lamp---Ignition on---84-86 lamp not working correctly

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I got the light working like it should now and I have cleared the codes more than once but all the codes come back after just a min or two. I know the light was jacked up before the back of the dash where the light snaps in has goten wet at some point and was all green with corosion cleaned it up and the light works now.
but if that is what it is dose that mean its in the lm or just in the light sys. and could it cause any more problems?

I plan on replacing the lm in the next 6 months or so I just dont whant it to die on me on the side of the road before I do so.

just wish the book would have told me that but owell. but heck it more fun to find things out this way. thanx guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts