Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a complete set of wagon wheels taken off a 1986 Chrysler Lazer. The wheels do include the caps. They're in black, first I've ever seen this color, but they matched the black Lazer they came off of. And they do appear to have been factory painted.....I looked all over and could never find signs of a repaint job at all.

The links below show the wheels as installed on my Spirit.....I have used them for about a year and while still in excellent condition (no curbage at all, nicely straight and true, otherwise I wouldn't have mounted them in the first place).

They can stand a repainting, but that's very easily done by almost anyone....after washing and cleaning up the wheels for painting, just coat the machined silver parts with something like bar soap or thicker grease before painting, paint, then after it has dried, wash and the soap or grease parts wash off easily. Soap works better and is easier to apply.

(The pics are arranged in this fashion....(left ft, left rr, right ft, right rr)

As far as price, asking $45/per wheel plus shipping....or make me an offer. Worst I can say is "No, thank you."

As for shipping, I don't have the boxes or means to get them shipped, so instead I'll drop them off at a UPS Store where they can box and ship them out to you. The purchaser will call the phone no. of the store the wheels will be dropped to so to arrange and pay for boxing and shipping directly with the USP Store. They'll be going out from one of the UPS Stores probably around Aiken, SC....zip 29803.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
do u have a shot of them with the whole car ??? (just curious to see what they look like on it)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've removed them......put the old grey lace-style back on already. Just got tired of the look of the wagon wheels.

ps......the pics are only 4 days old, I think.....no more than 5 days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts