Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible? I have spotted these "rebuilt" on Ebay... but could someone rebuild one with a different colour LED?

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,419 Posts
They probably just reflow solder joints, test, and slap it up for sale. Looking at my project digidash unit, the three glass modules that hold the LEDs are sealed and really complicated. It would be really cool to make it set up for RGB LEDs so color would be infinitely adjustable though!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They probably just reflow solder joints, test, and slap it up for sale. Looking at my project digidash unit, the three glass modules that hold the LEDs are sealed and really complicated. It would be really cool to make it set up for RGB LEDs so color would be infinitely adjustable though!
I had the top down in my underground and the gauges on, a few people walked by and asked me about it. I know some people hate the digital dash but I think it looks soooooo cyberpunk. They're amazing!

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,419 Posts
🤯 You used that word! Not many folks around here use that word. Dystopian futurism. I've been meaning to watch Blade Runner again lately. I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 since it came out back in December.

·
Registered
1987 Shelby GLHS #0958
1,419 Posts
Oh, of glitches and such? I played on PS4. I had my fair share. I had to stop playing for a couple weeks so an update could fix the spot where the game crashed every time for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts