Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, we've been talking about customizing seats and Papaw's fabulous tuck 'n' roll job. But J.C. Whitney has some cool seat covers that I've seen on a few cars that fit great and look great. They're a cheap alternative to expensive re-upholstering.

For example, they have these seat covers with yellow, red, blue, gray, and yellow inserts:

Plus, they have some cool flamed seat covers, too:

Here's a good link:

Seat Covers

Both under 30 bucks. Something to consider when Spring finally rolls around...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I really wonder how well they would fit? There's no opportunity to specify the make/model you'd use them in but for $40, I guess it's an inexpensive risk.

I came across higher end (expensive) seat covers at www.wetokole.com. Same neoprene types, probably better quality and fit. Check it out.

Also, www.autoanything.com has seat covers as well.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I have the yellow set in my Pt now. Bought them on ebay. $61
That includes shipping. Took a little time to install but I like them alot. :)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
WHealy said:
Black hawk,

Which set? The ones on J.C. ? Do you have some pictures?
I'll try to get some this weekend. Raining today and tomorrow. Will try Sunday to get closeups.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
My pt's a base model so I don't have side air bags. Or it was base. ;) :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had Wet Okole seat covers made up for my truck. They fit GREAT and were VERY high quality. They also sent out color swatches if you email/phone them and ask for sample colors.
I had a solar yellow Xterra and they had a *perfect* match so i went with yellow and black on the border and they fit great, and were water proof, and very easy to clean mud/dirt/etc. off of.
I *highly* recommend them to any one whom wants a nicer seat cover that will just put up with anything you throw at them, puppies, mud from mountain biking, grease from working on cars and being at the track, etc.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Thanks for the link. :) With a messy backseat passenger on the way ;) , I'm looking for a relatively cheap seat cover for just the rear seats. These might work nicely.... :)

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Fujmon said:
Man those flaming seat covers are eye catching. I'm afraid to install them because my butt might catch on fire 8*
Hmm butt catching on fire.. Not yet.... But the floor mats keep my feet warm....

And I don't have side airbags and the headrests are left up one or two notches, I can't remember which. It has been a while since I put them in my PT.... And I had to cut a hole in the drivers side one for the armrest and I reinforced it with sewing seam tape... and the fit is very snug, and they are very soft to the touch and clean-up well with a lint roller.. But not waterproof...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts