Turbo Dodge Forums banner
181 - 200 of 208 Posts

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Congrats to fixer28's 1983 Plymouth Scamp GT! I believe a well deserved win, lots of great ideas put into this truck and the targa top is just seeeexy :thumb:

I would watch out for this truck in Car of the Year for sure!

· Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments - We all hear nice things while out on the street , but to hear it from you guys means alot. These projects are never done - there is still alot of things I want to do to my ride. This is a great forum with great people ,but the cars just keep blowing me away . I am just trying to keep up . Thanks to everyone for their help and their kind words . Hope to see you out on the road

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Congrats to RGL10's brilliant 1985 GLHT w/ 93 flex fuel 2.5 converted turbo for winning Best Engine 2013!!!

RGL10's deserves the win, alot of great experimentation and engineering.. a must to check out the build thread on this car!

· Banned
7,731 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments - We all hear nice things while out on the street , but to hear it from you guys means alot. These projects are never done - there is still alot of things I want to do to my ride. This is a great forum with great people ,but the cars just keep blowing me away . I am just trying to keep up . Thanks to everyone for their help and their kind words . Hope to see you out on the road

Seeeeeee! I knew the boys and girls over here would give it the attention it deserved. Congratulations!

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Congrats to signsoflife22's 1987 Shelby GLHS for winning car of the month! She looks too good man, you got to get her back together asap!

And now, she sits in waiting for the rapidly approaching day when she'll run again.:nodding:

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Congrats to jans6pkrt and his Shelby CSX Concept Car for winning January 2014 Car of the Month! Like I said, in the world of csx's, or even all the Shelby numbered cars, this one is the end all of desire!

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
After a long fight to break a tie, a double congrats to jans6pkrt's 1989 Shelby Dakota for winning February COTM!!! One of my noted favorites on the forum, I don't think there is a cleaner Shelby Dakota in better hands!

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Beating out of a tight 3 way tie, congrats to jans6pkrt and his immaculate 1989 Shelby CSX for winning July Car of the Month!! Beautiful car, and I must give props to a extremely dedicated Shelby Dodge car taker!

I must mention, close behind both tied for second - rare_ram's 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z CS and gaboon's 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger, both equally gorgeous cars!

181 - 200 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.