Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have try everything to figure out what wrong the steering knucle seem the same ,the A arm look fine but the driver side the tire opening on the front bumper is to close and the pass side look normal how can this be? Can the crossmemeber be align correctly. then when I change the driver strut it didn't align with the knucle I hat to force it in.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
I have try everything to figure out what wrong the steering knucle seem the same ,the A arm look fine but the driver side the tire opening on the front bumper is to close and the pass side look normal how can this be? Can the crossmemeber be align correctly. then when I change the driver strut it didn't align with the knucle I hat to force it in.
bent control arm?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the control arm and even the ball joint recenly replece are fine. Or i miss something how can it be twsted foward

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody have taken the k frame out or is a way to put it back in a certain way? that may it be what happen? that is crooked.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
there is not much play in it so if its way off then either its bent or something else is bent.

Or they have the wrong knuckles ot that one side as the new ones are slightly different along with the control arms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts