Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any one attend the Barrett Jackson Auction last month in Scottsdale. The new tangerine Turbo GT was on display along with the Crossfire and Razor. The new tangerine color for 2003 looks great. I still like my Inferno Red, but this tangerine will sure turn some heads. A lady and her husband who have retired in Scottsdale where admiring the GT , The hood was open and she wanted to see what it would look like with the hood down. Before you could say boo, she reached up and tried to close the hood without putting down the hood prop. This GT now has a niece bend just about in the middle of the prop. The chrome body side mouldings looked great along with the bumpers painted the body color. Took a test drive in one of the turbos there. The trans. was the auto-stick and it was quick. the extra 65 horses makes a big difference.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Did she wipe away her prints and make a clean get-a-way? :}

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Sully is that you? I remember you from another forum, quite a while ago! Nice to hear from you. I think you made a cd for my cruiser with a lot of Stevie Ray Vaughn, and the Fab Thunderbirds on it!
And I cant believe she dinged the hood on the dream cruiser 8o

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dreamer, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. I think you have the wrong Sully. Never made any CDs. I did post a thread quite awhile ago about traffic light viewers but that was it. Thanks for responding to my thread.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Jon, when I told her what she was doing, she just looked at me like I had two heads. From the look on her husbands face, this was probably not the first time this lady did something without thinking.

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
sully said:
...The new tangerine Turbo GT was on display along with the Crossfire and Razor. The new tangerine color for 2003 looks great..
Just to be clear, that colour is Limited and is ONLY on the Dream Cruiser Series II!!

Bending the hood is a real common problem- HOOD STRUTS is the way to go...

Welcome to PTE Sully! (wasn't Sully the name of the big blue monster in Monsters Inc?? ?:| )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts