Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a vac line that goes to my cruise control but i cannot find it anywhere. i was told it was under the battery mount but its not there. also i cannot figure out where my speedo cable connects neither.

1985 Daytona TurboZ

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
as far as the speedo cable goes, look at the speed sensor on the extension housing and follow it up, they usually are ziptied around the heater core lines

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
its located on the extension housing, the circular hole, is where the speed sensor bolts to by a single bolt

sorry for it missing as this was take about a year ago after i rebuilt the trans in my turismo

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
look behind the engine where the trans bellhouseing and the block meet - there will be a small extension houseing on the side of the diff with the pass side driveshaft comeing out of it
the speed sensor is on top of that houseing

cruise should be bolted to the inbord edge of the battery tray - that's what the holes under the edge are for

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so i found the cruise control in the back. its got 2 parts for the speedo cable and some round thing that looks as if it connects between the 2. anyone know what one it goes on? i cant find it in my book

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Sounds like it may be the union fitting that connects the two cables

1 - 9 of 9 Posts