Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to sell my '89 CSX VNT SBEC I. It is PN: 4516837

Reason: I am planning on converting my TII Omni GLH to a SBEC. While I'm told this SBEC would work for me, it is also rare and special. I would hate to ruin a good thing if I don't have to. However, if I don't find a replacement SBEC, I might have to.

I believe I need a 5235171 PN? Please let me know others that would work, I do plan on socketing and flashing.

It is in good shape, the plastic is all good no damage. The inside seems in good shape, only a little cracking shown in the picture but otherwise still soft filler. Let me know if there is interest, I'm taking offers. I'm not sure what it is worth, but I think I've seem some non-vnt sbecs go for >$100. I'd be happy if I end up with a usable SBEC and some extra cash as well.

Reference: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/knowledge/pictures/ecu/ecu_listing.pdf

Thanks!

-Tucker

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Shelby CSX
67 Posts
Curious if you still have this. My ‘89 CSX threw a code 36 and through the troubleshooting process on the VNT Solenoid#3 it is telling me to replace the engine controller due to a short in the computer for Pin 36...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.