Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bead Blasted and painted Valve covers for sale, I will paint them any color you want and whatever color lettering "turbo chrysler" you want. $30 shipped :)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure i will paint any color you want Just send me a check or money order and give me 2-3 days to get them sprayed and cure and i will send them out to you

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
Can i get one for a 91, white w/ black lettering? Though do you have paypal?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'd be interested in a Black one with Gold lettering. It would be great to see some pictures of your work. Also, how well they hold up over time. Same price for 1 piece vs 2 piece?

+1 on the pay pay thing too.

TT

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have any pictures at the moment, all the ones i have came from older daytonas/newyorkers so im assuming there the older style. I spray them and then i have my girlfriend paint the letters (she paints alot). i ran one i painted for about a year without any kind of problems with chipping or bubbling or anything like that. they are bead blasted and prepped right so they come out pretty good looking :) yeah my paypal is [email protected] Just send the payment and in the Note what color you want and give me a couple days to get it sprayed and what not then it will be sent to you ups

1 - 6 of 6 Posts