Turbo Dodge Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
The intermediate shaft and bearing are behind/attached to the intermediate pulley, the one in front of the crank, yes they can be changed in the car, from the bottom. And when it comes to which mods to do to help the tiii's there's really only one guy to listen to as far as I'm concerned, he's the guy that owns and has his hands in more tiii's than anyone else and his name is Jackson.:thumb:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Does anyone have a gage for setting the timing belt tension they are will to let me use to set the tension.
I've had this R/T for four years and just got it running. I'm itching to get it on the road.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone have a gage for setting the timing belt tension they are will to let me use to set the tension.
I've had this R/T for four years and just got it running. I'm itching to get it on the road.
Where are you in Wisconsin? I have one in the Green Bay area and Jackson has one down in the Monroe area. I don't really want to mail mine, but if you're close you can definitely borrow it. (as long as I can find it, haha)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here is my version. First one was that I did move idler to the front when this thread did come out 2008. With inspiration from another "Another alternate ..." I bought that smaller idler this spring. Modified idler little bit (did cut it shorter as istructions and driller bigger hole) and installed it to a stock location.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone looked into whether a timing belt was available with 2 more teeth? A belt with 133 teeth instead of 131 should allow leaving the stock idler and adding another in the Jackson position.

Cy

121 - 130 of 130 Posts