Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary Driver
10,963 Posts
My father's family is from czech. Either my grandparents or their parents came over. Too bad I can't read that :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My father's family is from czech. Either my grandparents or their parents came over. Too bad I can't read that :)
From Bohemia? Really? This thread was originally for Czech / Slovak-speaking members to avoid having to use a translator (like me) :shrug:

Exactly where your ancestors come?

(Sorry for my English. I'm a beginner and I use a lot of translator)

·
Registered
474 Posts
absolutly I wish my grandparents were still around and I would have paid more attention when I was younger.. now my father who knew a lot of the language had a stroke and a lot of that was lost.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
absolutly I wish my grandparents were still around and I would have paid more attention when I was younger.. now my father who knew a lot of the language had a stroke and a lot of that was lost.

I learned English in school but after graduation I stopped using English. At work, I work with a computer, in contact with the English come, but it is not enough. Without the help of a dictionary or translator would no longer speaking...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pozdrav z Polské!
Jsme sousedé, někdy podaří se setkat na shromáždění v CZ, PL a SK?
Moc se mi líbí setkání nové přátele!
Zvu vás také na polské stránky mopary.pl

Hello from Poland!
We are almost neighbours, so maybe we can meet somewhere in CZ, PL or SK? I do like to meet new friends!
In your spare time look onto our website and forum mopary.pl too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts