Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I imported all my Euro Spec Shelbys from Germany, to include my rare 93 Shelby R/T, and my GTC TII convertible. The other day, I switched on my headlights on the GTC. I heard a wierd noise, then the headlamp doors were stuck half open. Looks terrible right? I started shopping for a replacement motor, but then realized... it's a 30 year old part like mine, probably same shape? Then while surfing through eBay, I came across this little motor revamp kit for 13 bucks. Why not? The package arrived, with three little plastic "pucks" and some gear grease. I didn't know where to start, so i opened up the motor when a pile of plastic granulate poured out! Freaky! I cleaned everything out, slipped in the three pucks, lubed the gear, reinstalled the motor, 35 minute operation. Couldn't be happier! A genius fix that restores your Daytona/LeBaron headlamp motors for just a few dollars.

Reactions: My88C/S

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Same deal as the power window motor fix...can usually be found in the "HELP!" section. Back in the day I used a few loose nuts and some JB Weld to fix mine. Worked great...just don't put your fingers in there! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts