Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
check in the for sale adds there was a set in PA for sale.
Tim

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i saw, but someone else wants them... dont feel like stealing them from him :rolleyes: if he changes his mind then ill jump..haha

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
just make a post in the thread you are interested if the other deal doesn't work out. That puts you in line for it.
Tim

·
Registered
180 Posts
I may have a set, about an hour from me. What years fit an 87 Daytona ? and Where in PA are you as I wouldn't wan the hassle of shipping them, but would be willing to meet somewhere and deliver depending on distance.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
south central PA, about 10-15mins from harrisburg. if you ever heard of it, its lewisberry (stupid small towns...haha) as far as years, i think they all have the same rear window?
not sure if this helps, anyone feel free to correct me.. but this is what i found online for a new one (outragiously priced)..
Fits:
Daytona 1984-1991 With Wiper & Rear Trunk Spoiler
Daytona/Laser 1984-1986 Hatchback, With Wiper
Daytona 1987-1993 Hatchback With Wiper

mines an 87 Z, no wiper and has the wing

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I know where lewisberry is I lived in zip 17033 for 8 years as a teenager.
Tim

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have louvers and brackets/bolts for an 88 Turbo-z , Pm me if interested , all straight , nothing bent.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
thats hershey isnt it? none the less, PA sucks.. i wish i was in florida.. ::cough:: haha
Yes that is Hershey. I went to school there and lived in Philly before and after that. I only moved here to Florida in 2002. Funny thing is I hate cold and all the trips I made to Florida in the winter it seemed warm but the longer you are here you find you still get cold in the winter.
Tim

·
Registered
180 Posts
Are you still looking for these ?Let me know ASAP !! I'm going to the boneyard 8am tomorrow to take a look. I also pulled the set I had, went and got the car yesterday, Thanxgiving morning with my cousin's flatbed. Let me know if you still need them and I'll see if I can find a set in the yard for you, or if I will part with mine...

·
Registered
180 Posts
The junkyard was overall a bust for what I was looking for, if I had a Shadow it would have been a goldmine, spoilers, ground effects, interiors, fog lights, different rims, galore. not much of anything I was looking for, no louvers what-so-ever. For now I am going to hang onto the set I have. If I come across a set for the right price I'll snag them for you and maybe the next time I visit my buddy in Lancaster ot Pottsville I'd meet ya and give them to you, but for now nothing, sorry, buddy.

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey i have a couple of sets of louvers im just outside atlanta g.a e mail me if still looking i will send you some pics thanks brian

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Atlanta not too too far from here. You got any that will fit a 92 daytona?
Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts