Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are 4 rims from a turbo ES Daytona, wheels and car had only 22,000 miles on them. No curb rash, these rims are close to mint, totally cherry. Complete clear coat, none missing or any fading. car was always garaged. Tires are already removed. $30.00 a piece plus shipping. wheels were not washed prior to pictures, they look better cleaned now.

WHEELS ARE STILL FOR SALE AS OF THURSDAY MAY 17TH. BOXED THEY WEIGH 25 POUNDS EACH BOX IS 16X16X7

Attachments

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
can you quote shipping to 33825
Tim

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
thanks
Tim

·
Registered
57 Posts
For sale are 4 rims from a turbo ES Daytona, wheels and car had only 22,000 miles on them. No curb rash, these rims are close to mint, totally cherry. Complete clear coat, none missing or any fading. car was always garaged. Tires are already removed. $30.00 a piece plus shipping. wheels were not washed prior to pictures, they look better cleaned now.
I would like to buy these wheels. I don't log in here very often. Would you please email me directly if the wheels have not been sold? Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
would these fit an 89 caravan that came with factory steels? or is the bolt pattern different?
The bolt pattern for these wheels are 5x100 which means there are 5 lugs and there is 100 millimeters between each lug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.