Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My ebay DEX77 arrived today!! I'm pretty sure I can get the unit wired into the car without any problems, but I do have a few questions about the unit itself. If I need a code to unlock it after hooking it up, what do I do? Is there someone that has a list of those codes? I'd like to keep it locked to deter it getting stolen :)

Is there a vendor that can fix any part of the stereo systems? My bid included the deck, tuner, front speakers, both amps, and wiring harness. I won't have a chance to hook up anything until I get the engine back from the shop, but I'm guessing the CD player needs repair.

Any info you all can supply on this would be great!

thx. . .

·
Registered
674 Posts
Factory default code was 0000 Try that, it's possible a custum code was never entered. Been too many years now but somewhere in the owners manual I thought it gave the resetting instructions??? Anyone still have an original supplimental manual they could check? My Shelby Lancer's are long gone:eek:

Alan

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the CD with the SL supplement and it talks about a reset button. I think this is the pin hole on the front. It doesn't say anything about it resetting the code though. BUT, I'll give it a shot once I have it installed.
thx for the tip!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts