Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering... shadow seats suck BIG TIME. wondering what other car i can yank seats from and fit in the shadow? atleast fronts? something common in the junkyard, im sure not much will bolt right up. but wondering if the seat 'rails' can be taken off and bolted to different seats, like not just mopar stuff. any thoughts? black leather/pleather would be cool.. something bolsterd and formed? or just comfy... shadow seats are the worst... well maybe beter than f-150 seats.. but not by much.. oh.. something light too, power is optional

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
just wondering... shadow seats suck BIG TIME. wondering what other car i can yank seats from and fit in the shadow? atleast fronts? something common in the junkyard, im sure not much will bolt right up. but wondering if the seat 'rails' can be taken off and bolted to different seats, like not just mopar stuff. any thoughts? black leather/pleather would be cool.. something bolsterd and formed? or just comfy... shadow seats are the worst... well maybe beter than f-150 seats.. but not by much.. oh.. something light too, power is optional
well the seats in both my daytona and lebaron are really nice to sit in!! kinda a hug your butt kinda of feeling!!!!LOL they came in both cloth and leather. they should bolt right in!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i want to run neon seats. word has it that they can be bolted in with a little modification.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I bolted in Racespex buckets to the factory rails - only modification was to drill a new set of holes in the rear of the rail. They are about 2" less deep (from front to back of the bottom) and only about 1/2" narrower than the factory. The adjustability in the floor bolts for the rails made up the 1/2" width.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
hey bondbbs.. lets see some pics of your build, ehh

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i think it would be the same as the neon seats.. just have to drill a hole i believe. the guy that did it said it wouldnt be much work. i like the factory gen1 neon seats.. i might try and run them if i get ahold of some .

·
Super Moderator
11,857 Posts
if the pic will upload , here's the seats from summit

go to their site , click where ya see santa , click on sale items - should come up on the first page

sale price $135 - reg price $150

·
Registered
109 Posts
front seats for rear seats, thats pretty cool. another thing i would like to do is delete the rear seats and build a carbon fiber/ or just fiber glass seat pan for back there.
those seats from summit are pretty nice!

·
Super Moderator
11,857 Posts
I think I read there are 3 colour choises

I'd buy some for << but shipping + ups brokerage fee + ontario sales tax at 13% = I have to pass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.