Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if there was a master list on where Shelby shipped his number cars? What dealership? I have not come across anything but remember the salesman at Arlington Park Dodge in Arlington Hts. IL tell me that they ordered one car special and it was shipped and sold. So i would imagine a list exisit

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have a Master list that lists all the #'d cars from 86-89 and the Shelby Dakota's too.

·
Administrator
4,016 Posts
I have a Master list that lists all the #'d cars from 86-89 and the Shelby Dakota's too.
Would you be willing to share this list?:fingersx: For the greater good of ShelbyTD's?

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
there are a lot with the list, but it would make a nice sticky here though lol.

My GLHS is at the top too BTW hehe, lowest vin of all # cars

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW THANKS!!!! I really appreciate it!!!! If you don't mind; What numbers were sold at Schaumburg Dodge. I use to hang there as well!! I miss those days!! K cars and Omnis all over the place!!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
WOW THANKS!!!! I really appreciate it!!!! If you don't mind; What numbers were sold at Schaumburg Dodge. I use to hang there as well!! I miss those days!! K cars and Omnis all over the place!!!
They would all be 87's
194 both shipped 10/18/86

458 all shipped 11/7/86

727 all shipped 12/4/86

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you; They moved 10 cars. Makes sense they were a very big dealership. However, I could never buy a car there!! I tried and tried but the price was always to high. Thinking back Arlington Park Dodge had that Black GLHS in the showroom in May of 87 with 1500 miles. Chances are it was used and prob from Schaumburg Dodge. Cool Stuff. I can't thanik you enough!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Thank you; They moved 10 cars. Makes sense they were a very big dealership. However, I could never buy a car there!! I tried and tried but the price was always to high. Thinking back Arlington Park Dodge had that Black GLHS in the showroom in May of 87 with 1500 miles. Chances are it was used and prob from Schaumburg Dodge. Cool Stuff. I can't thanik you enough!
You're very welcome...anytime

·
Administrator
4,016 Posts
Firing all this information around I am curious if you don't mind me asking.. does your list include canadian sold cars, if so do you see anything about Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or New Brunswick.

I know of a Nova Scotian 87 GLHS that was crushed before I could get to it/see it, it always bothered me to know what number it may have been.

·
Administrator
4,016 Posts
Sure just come by my house when I have a Hoosier Chapter meeting:thumb: I usually break it out then for all to see.
I would but everybody hardcore TD is half a world away from me.:bash:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Firing all this information around I am curious if you don't mind me asking.. does your list include canadian sold cars, if so do you see anything about Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island or New Brunswick.

I know of a Nova Scotian 87 GLHS that was crushed before I could get to it/see it, it always bothered me to know what number it may have been.
No Shelby numbered cars were sold in Canada, Ol' Shelby didn't want to bother with making the cars compliant with Canadian standards. So if they're in Canada, they were imported at some point.
Same thing for the Spirit R/T.

Can you tell me where my 1989 CSX was originally sold? It's number 333.

Thanks!

·
Registered
852 Posts
No Shelby numbered cars were sold in Canada, Ol' Shelby didn't want to bother with making the cars compliant with Canadian standards. So if they're in Canada, they were imported at some point.
Same thing for the Spirit R/T.

Can you tell me where my 1989 CSX was originally sold? It's number 333.

Thanks!
I'll look when I get home.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts