Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
68k silver with red pleather konis and autocross springs 17" rims FLA car, NO RUST.

Top destroyed have new one in box. Interior is a 2 on a 10 scale. Runs, drives, but possible head gasket problem.

$500 obo, come take it before next sat (apr 6th) or it goes to the crusher.

[email protected]

·
Registered
193 Posts
do you have any pics of the car, what color is the new top? clean title? where in Connecticut?

Thanks

Seth

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Has to be a least an 84 so what year is it? Mileage? I assume its an auto?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Would you sell the new top seperately? You could part it for more than $500! If you do part it I call dibs on the springs, Konisand new top!

·
Registered
287 Posts
68k silver with red pleather konis and autocross springs 17" rims FLA car, NO RUST.

Top destroyed have new one in box. Interior is a 2 on a 10 scale. Runs, drives, but possible head gasket problem.

$500 obo, come take it before next sat (apr 6th) or it goes to the crusher.

[email protected]
Tried to PM you but the option is not there. I'm very interested in your car. Can you tell me more about it mechanically and send me some pics of the interior? Why do you think it has a headgasket problem? Is it driveable now? Where in CT is it located?
Thanks,
Frank H.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I could have parted it and made more, but that leaves a nice rust free body sitting in my yard on blocks, lol. I'd rather it went to a nice home.

But given that, it's confirmed the car is sold. Thanks for the interest folks.

·
Registered
287 Posts
As Maxwell Smart would say. I missed it by that much!!!! Darn!! I really wanted that car. I gotta be quicker in the future.
Frank H.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts