Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team,
Recently moved to Ft Campbell, KY, I've been carrying around a lot of random, but useful/good interior and body parts for 87-92 Daytona's. I'm looking for someone who is local to the Campbell area that might want these parts for FREE.
I just can't bring myself to throw them away, but also am running out of free time to post and ship them to buyers from Ebay.
Thank you in advance, please call if interested.
Tom
937-232-7611

·
Registered
936 Posts
What exactly do you have? Are you willing to ship? Also, any updates on the RWD conversion stuff???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior parts console and trim from 90, a complete 88 tail light assembly, 92 headlight assembly, HVAC fans, complete HVAC box, heater and AC cores, cruise control canisters, computers, cooling fans. Some of it is currently listed on Ebay under allardtom.

Most of the desirable stuff has sold, unfortunately some of it I scrapped.

Not looking to ship, that's why I'm looking for a local enthusiast.

John has the complete 90 and the test fit 88 car. Checked with him this week and the RWD kit is definitely on his to do list. Hopefully he'll have something soon. I've been so busy with Army stuff I've even considered selling the complete car once John has what he needs, but we'll see. If I do sell I'd build one more... I have a 92 5-speed v6 IROC that is a solid TN car that is a great driver I may convert, already have a 5.7Hemi and T56 trans.

Best wishes.
Tom

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Team,

Attaching pictures, some items have more than 1x picture to show other sides. Unfortunately no shipping, looking for someone local to give these parts to. ZIP KY, 42223.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
continued

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
continued

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
continued

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
continued

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
continued

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really need the piece of trim that goes under the steering wheel and the drivers side scuff plate for an 87 Slelby Z.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
AllardTom, I’m very interested in the 2 SMEC’s you have. In the pic of the 4 computers, they’re the ones on the right side.
But I’m in PA!
I understand you’re not really interested in shipping a ton of stuff, but if you’d consider it please PM me.
Thank, in advance for any consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts