Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a 1988 Dodge Omni last month. It's a solid car but it's missing some pieces. I'm in need of window belt molding on all four doors, windshield trim, rear weather stripping for the hatch, rear side marker lights. Also, if anyone has a fiberglass cowl hood :fingersx: I would definitely be interested.

If anyone has a decent shell they would sale, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:banana:

UPDATE: I'm also looking for bumper end caps from a 78-83 Omni/Horizon. I'm wanting to do a bumper tuck and these are shorter than the 84-90 models.

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
I have complete windshield trim from an Omni. Send me a private message with a cell # and I'll get you pictures.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a nice rear hatch rubber seal from a 40K mile car that I used the drivetrain for another project. PM me a cell number and I can send pictures.

·
Banned
866 Posts
I recently purchased a 1988 Dodge Omni last month. It's a solid car but it's missing some pieces. I'm in need of window belt molding on all four doors :shrug:all 8-belts and 4-channel rubbers $450.00USD. ish FROM omnipotent , windshield trim :nodding:, rear weather stripping for the hatch :nodding:, rear side marker lights. Also help! doorman ON eBay, if anyone has a fiberglass cowl hood :fingersx: I would definitely be interested./1.The grill for hood or 2.cover for A/C inlet in the cowl???:nodding:

If anyone has a decent shell they would sale, let me know.????:shrug:

Thanks in advance.

:banana:

UPDATE: I'm also looking for bumper end caps from a 78-83 Omni/Horizon. I'm wanting to do a bumper tuck and these are shorter than the 84-90 models.
ON eBay NOs parts or from Salvage yards search in Texas
parts 84 Omni/horizon.....:confused:

:D mike0007 TD! :dancing:

·
Banned
866 Posts
tryingbe

I've got the rubber for the doors, I just don't have the metal trim that holds them.
Their is several clips GREEN-spring-steel that go threw the rubber belt moulding and hold the rubber sweep the outer, metal trim moulding-BLACK for the door ;and clip it to the outer door shell inner lip edge ? These be the items you'll need! Then you'll need all 4 complete used outer door moulding sweep... for them :nodding: to remove all the clips and trim from !:cool: and install on your new glass outer belt sweeps then correct .:dancing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts