Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always struggled with the definition of irony, but I think that I've got it right now. I've always wanted a Daytona Shelby Z. Now I've got one, but it's a donor car for my Fiat. Maybe it won't elude me forever.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Dave Welcome to the forum~!

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

i really like that car any more pics

G

·
Very cool and different! It's really cool to see some other projects with TD parts or drivetrain. I'd love to see more!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome man! My buddy has a two scottsdale daytonas that he brought down to indiana last year there super clean one is an 87 CS TII 5speed and the other is an 89 turbo z 5 speed both are that ice blue color

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
I added a picture of the engine to my album, but nothing exciting. I'm stalled right now. I've been waiting a few weeks now for a tranny from Forward Motion.

nice one to add a plenum and header to with all the room. A plenum also makes it easier to route the IC lines in your case. A local in the PNW has a 2.2 in a Fiat X1/9 as well but I think he never got it running. Heard the axles work when you use Dodge cups.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like this X1/9 was in bad shape. Mine is (was) near perfect. On Friday, they said that the Tranny from Forward Motion was on its way, hopefully it will be there Monday or Tuesday. Things will get rolling then.

·
Registered
353 Posts
ABSOLUTELY COOL! A great looking car and VERY rare anymore. I thought an ugly but great sleeper would be a Stage 3 2.4 turbo from a SRT4 in a Geo Metro would be my dream. Now adays, the old Geo was sold so I am dreaming of that set up in the old Matchbox....should run 10s easy and get better mpg too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts