Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any of these. I'm talking about the piece that's in the door interior that's kind of square that's directly under the arm rest. Anybody know of an aftermarket source?

TIA

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Painted mine black with a cloth paint pen.

·
Registered
300 Posts
8* Don't break anything apart, use a drill and a countersink bit and just cut off the mushroomed tips of the plastic posts to get the panels apart. You can use screws to put them back together. Not a hard job, Fabric glue and the fabric of your choice will look great....................................Harrie

·
Registered
194 Posts
excellent job :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just reread and rethought and Juicy is right about breaking the part away. Carefully with a skinny screwdriver , or whatever, pry loose the plastic welded spots. Then it's a piece of cake..................Harrie

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
WHealy said:
I haven't seen any of these. I'm talking about the piece that's in the door interior that's kind of square that's directly under the arm rest. Anybody know of an aftermarket source?

TIA
No, but I'm sure Rapidcrap--er, Rapidcraft will promise you to make one and hold off until, say, Leap Year. ;)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Harrie said:
I just reread and rethought and Juicy is right about breaking the part away. Carefully with a skinny screwdriver , or whatever, pry loose the plastic welded spots. Then it's a piece of cake..................Harrie
Yep, that's what I did (actually, I used your instructions from about a year ago to the T...drill bits, screwdrivers and all )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts