Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im actually not sure exactly how much its dropped in the back, and im still waiting to get some actuall springs up front, but here she is lowered and looking meaner then ever!!!!

Anyways, I havent posted pictures of it here recently but nothing has really changed except for the lowering...I think it looks much more " serious" since the drop :wink:

One of these days it will be running I hope, as soon as I figure out why its not getting any spark!!!! I have ****ing replaced everything now except the wiring harness...Im confused as well...80% of the parts are new.

Before...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just basicly followed the write up posted on turbominivan.com, I couldnt think of any other easy way to do it. Is that how you did yours as well?

Brett

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
Too much drop in the back IMO, needs raised 1''. The front is great. Having the back raised helps with traction too.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
moparzrule said:
Too much drop in the back IMO, needs raised 1''. The front is great. Having the back raised helps with traction too.
I was going to say the same about the back.
Tim

·
Registered
15,058 Posts
Wicked91rttt said:
I just basicly followed the write up posted on turbominivan.com, I couldnt think of any other easy way to do it. Is that how you did yours as well?

Brett
Stock minivan springs and struts in the front, had the springs squished by a spring shop and had the rear leaf springs dearched. Works awesome but i need a tad more travel in the front or stiffer springs-it hits the bump stops easily as now I only have 2inchs of travel! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Looks good. I would drop the front another inch, instead of raising the back. :) But thats just me, I like em low.

The first pics look like a 4WD mini! ;)

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Be careful of driveline angles and oil pan clearance.....The two reasons my van will stay at stock hight(or very close to it).

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Yup, after bashing my oilpan and K frame a few times.... back up to the stock ride height.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts