Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do anyone know what size they are off the top of your head so i dont have to pull one before i go to the store?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
rwboring said:
do anyone know what size they are off the top of your head so i dont have to pull one before i go to the store?

12mm why do you need to go to a store? you cant get the exact same bolt from a hardware store and they are EXPENSIVE. if you are looking for longer bolts to hold the engine to a stand... use Ford 2300 head bolts. they are a perfect fit and length. if you just need some bolt because you lost yours, I have piles of bolts. you pay shipping and I'll send you some

BTW 3.3's 3.0's,3.8's and 3.5's all use the same bolt

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Boogieman142 said:
12x1.5, i think he's going to use them as alignment tools
I use ford 2300 head bolts with the head cut off. they are FREE and I have 100's of them. very handy for installing all FWD chrysler transmissions

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah guys actually i found that i had three spares... lol my bad... thanks for your time though... i just had to dig deeper into the junk bin

·
Registered
4 Posts
12mm why do you need to go to a store? you cant get the exact same bolt from a hardware store and they are EXPENSIVE. if you are looking for longer bolts to hold the engine to a stand... use Ford 2300 head bolts. they are a perfect fit and length. if you just need some bolt because you lost yours, I have piles of bolts. you pay shipping and I'll send you some

Do you still have the bolts I need all of them

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hit me 5719912904 im zay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts