Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
I'm the one selling it . The second one I found was black...so I decided to part with the red.
Jerry's already contacted me & a 3rd that I amazingly came across this morning is on the way to his shrine Monday morning!!

True that the tapes are a thing of the past....but .....it's always good for the "shrine" types ( like me!!).
;)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Man, somebody needs to tell one of the video stores here that VHS tapes are a thing of the past. This place will not order new movies on DVD, they only order VHS. The only downside to DVD rentals I've seen so far is that they get scratched by all the bozos that aren't careful and then some parts of the movie won't play.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2_2COOL said:
Jerry's already contacted me & a 3rd that I amazingly came across this morning is on the way to his shrine Monday morning!!

We are only adding to his addiction :( What's going to happen when there are no more new PT toys? Do we really want to see a grown man leave his wife, his kids, his parrots & the dogs, throw his life away wandering from store to store, begging on a street corner for his daily PT fix? Are we going to be the ones there when the withdrawls set in? I THINK NOT. We need to learn just one thing, as hard as it is to say "JUST SAY NO" :}

Just joking or am I ;)

PS: The Coca-Cola Panel Cruiser will be going out Monday for the Shrine.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Rachael,

I forgot to tell you that my PT rewinder arrived a few days ago. Thanks again.

I figured out why these never became very popular and are extremely hard to find.
Look at the box......... 8* (I can't believe it took me till today to notice it)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts