Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have elec schematic for 1988 dodge daytona shelby z? washer pump not working,rear defroster not working, and how do you take mirrors off or apart to work on them.:confused:

·
Administrator
24,996 Posts
Does the light illuminate on the rear defrost switch when turned on?

Disconnect the washer pump connector and have someone operate the washer and check for power and ground.

What do you need to do to the mirrors?
The mirrors themselves are not serviceable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the diagrams.Pump works, made a jumper from battery to pump. No power on wire connector didn't think to check the ground.Haven't done alot of checking on the rear defroster yet. More concerned with washer pump right now. Power mirrors do not work ,they won't hardly stay in place manualy. Will any other car mirrors work.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Anyone have elec schematic for 1988 dodge daytona shelby z? washer pump not working,rear defroster not working
Hey NAJ!
Could I get a copy of those? I see the one for the defroster here:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/f21/143574-heated-rear-window.html

do you have one for the wiper?

On Wiper switch harness, when I ground the brown/white wire, the sprayer works...

have power to white wire at defroster, grey & orange have good ground but no power to the bk/rd wire...Where is this coming from???? 2 Fuse-able links at the rear hatch test good-am I missing another one?

(trying to repair a hack job from a radio/alarm install & removal)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts