Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dodge Spirit 3.0 liter started having some retarded electrical problem. All of a sudden the car will go crazy. Whenever I open a door or use the heater or radio and a blinker at the same time the car will sound like all of its power locks going up and somebody is pressing unlock button countless times. Also all the gauges will go nuts and start showing messed up readings. The last time it did this my fuel gage would keep on staying below emplty and my trip computer would go default all the time. Anyway I ran out of gas on the road, and barely rolled into the nearest gas station. Please help. I dont know what is this problem and have nooooo clew. Btw my left driver's door power lock is not working.

·
RIP
1,363 Posts
unclejemima said:
check you BCM (body control modual)...in the passenger footwell. Make sure all the wires are good.
-mark
I agree it is the BCM. But, I think you will notice that the crazy's happen after a rain or car wash (especially if you have the factory sunroof). The BMC need to be taken out, dried off and relocated above the glove box. At least that was what we did on a 3rd Generation Daytona.
Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts