Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,951 Posts
I feel your pain!!!! My cruiser looks like garbage and it was 3 degrees below zero this morning as I drove to work. They predict more snow this weekend and next week. My wife and kids left me today driving to Florida and won't return for 11 days. Can you hear me shout???? :( :'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,025 Posts
patpur said:
Anybody else out there had it with winter?
Snow tonight, snow tomorrow and snow Sunday!
This sucks! When is Spring going to be here?
Pat
I believe you missed snow Monday, which I believe is also in the forecast. 8*

At least on the good side the drought is probably over and I won't have any problems washing the car this year....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
I think it's already in Texas. Today it's 76 with clear skies! In a couple of weeks it will probably be 90! 8*
I'll trade you some of that colder weather for some of our super long and super hot summer. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jenzpt - If you are anywhere near Dallas I know what you mean about the summer heat. I remember I had a stopover at Dallas/FW at about 1 in the morning in August..........just like a steam room on high! I STILL HATE COLD WEATHER!
AndyKay - All I can say is !?*&^%$#@[email protected]#$%^%!
Reese - I feel your pain! What I wouldn't give for some of that Florida weather right about now.
Hope you all have a nice weekend!
Pat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
patpur said:
Anybody else out there had it with winter?
Snow tonight, snow tomorrow and snow Sunday!
This sucks! When is Spring going to be here?
Pat
I'll trade you the snow for our cold weather..ANYTIME!!! Right now and for the passed 3 weeks, our temperature has not gone above -20C (-4F or so), then at night it is -35C (-30F or so), 8* but when it snows, it goes up to -5C (25F or so).
So, I'll take the snow anytime...everybody in the states, go outside and blow really hard north and send the warm air back up here.....PLEASE!!!! :x


Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
You are always welcome to come to our state.

hello all you snow bound Cruiserites that are suffering from cabin fever. just wanted you to know that what you all are saying about the winter in the north is the reason I do not live there any more. The temp. today is at present ( 4:44pm ) 78 degrees, with clear blue skies, in beautifull lakeland, florida. I know you all do not want to hear this, but I love this weather, and guess what, no snow, freezing rain, or salt. Sorry I do not mean to go on, but I just can not help it.

You all are welcome to come down, and see us. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Re: You are always welcome to come to our state.

LCruzin_in_Florida said:
hello all you snow bound Cruiserites that are suffering from cabin fever. just wanted you to know that what you all are saying about the winter in the north is the reason I do not live there any more. The temp. today is at present ( 4:44pm ) 78 degrees, with clear blue skies, in beautifull lakeland, florida. I know you all do not want to hear this, but I love this weather, and guess what, no snow, freezing rain, or salt. Sorry I do not mean to go on, but I just can not help it.

You all are welcome to come down, and see us. :D

WOOHOO..PT Party in Lakeland, Florida...all PTenthusiasts invited.... 8o

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
682 Posts
HEY. I am SO lovin the snow that we are about to get (and have gotten this Winter).

Yeah, my baby looks like CRAP. And yeah, he needs to get a bath. And YEAH I HATE DRIVING THE ROADS WITH THOSE DARN TRUCKS SPEWING OUT SALT AND SAND ALL OVER SO OUR CARS GET LITTLE NICKS IN THEM.

*breathe...breathe*

But, really I love the snow & cold weather. Can you just take everything else that comes with it.....and throw it away!

:'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,951 Posts
Re: You are always welcome to come to our state.

LCruzin_in_Florida said:
hello all you snow bound Cruiserites that are suffering from cabin fever. just wanted you to know that what you all are saying about the winter in the north is the reason I do not live there any more. The temp. today is at present ( 4:44pm ) 78 degrees, with clear blue skies, in beautifull lakeland, florida. I know you all do not want to hear this, but I love this weather, and guess what, no snow, freezing rain, or salt. Sorry I do not mean to go on, but I just can not help it.

You all are welcome to come down, and see us. :D
I am so jealous! I have a home in Lecanto Florida which is where my family is now headed and can't wait for 7 more years until I retire there permanently
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,031 Posts
8o Just heard from Washinton D.C. TV station, We can expect 12 - 18 inches of the white shhh..... er stuff. Bring on spring we be ready!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,393 Posts
Well yes we are all waiting for spring to come. It is so cold here that when we wash our cars it is turning to ice before we can dry it off. Man my hands are so cold now too from washing the car tonight..Winter go away soon please...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
413 Posts
:} This was taken yesterday !! Thats Mt Rainier in the back ground! Feb, 1st we had floods in part of Washington State!! Hardly any snow in the Mts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
patpur said:
Anybody else out there had it with winter?
Snow tonight, snow tomorrow and snow Sunday!
This sucks! When is Spring going to be here?
Pat
Apparently not soon enough for us living with snow ;)
Maybe some of our Members in Hawaii or Florida could let us move in with them ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,786 Posts
PT Ted said:
Well yes we are all waiting for spring to come. It is so cold here that when we wash our cars it is turning to ice before we can dry it off. Man my hands are so cold now too from washing the car tonight..Winter go away soon please...
Ted.. If I had known you were washing cars, I would have stopped by! :D
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top