Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

It’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride, create a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section showcasing pictures of your ride (attached to thread) and a short description about your pride and joy.

Then post your favorite pictures and short description here as well. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, entries must be FWD Mopar/Shelby Mopar/Turbo Diesel related or host an engine from related cars, also once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year.

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
OK,
Here my White Chrysler ES, the day I bought it.
1989, 2.5 turbo with 3 speed auto trans, 48000 km (30000 miles).
These are the only pics I have here at my parent's house.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Original owner of 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z in Gun Metal Blue Pearl Coat and Radiant Silver with added DC Intercooler kit mounted in bumper. DCTZ

·
Administrator
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Louis I can't believe I suckered you in this time! Why have you been holding out! Looks great, love the rear with the european taillights, thanks for entering!

Thanks for re-entering DCTZ, your car soon deserves a win, perhaps the cleanest 1st gen Daytona's on the forum.

Might be my last chance to win before getting banned. Last hoorah! :)
:p lol, Thanks for entering again man :thumb: Always dig some wood in COTM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,

CJ here from North Dakota, joined the forum back in 2011 but have not been active. Don't really know if PT's can enter this but I figured I would try and get to introduce myself.

2005 Cool Vanilla PT Cruiser Turbo Convertible Touring Edition. Upgrades are
K & N Drop In, MSD 8.5 MM Wires, Hood Scoops, MOPAR Rear Spoiler, Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge, MOPAR Stage 1 Upgrade, AMX Intake Pipe, 225/50/16 Kumho AST Tires on MB 16 X 7 Alpina Rims with MOPAR logo, Power Slot Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Air Box Oil Catch Can
"Coming Soon" AMX Intercooler Pipes, B Woody Mounts, Strut Bar, MOPAR Ground Effects Kit, Gold Line 2" Lowering Springs, KYB G2 Struts and Shocks, GT Instrument Cluster, Auto Stick Conversion.

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well thanks very much for the comments, maybe I actually have a chance at this!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
1983 Scamp GT - Here is my fully custom ,daily driven work truck. I have had this for just over 23 years now and drive it between 550- 700 miles every week. Just about every aspect of this car is custom, Targa top with both hard top and soft top, shaved door handles with poppers,S/S bed cover topped with vinyl and operated with a hydrolic lift. The rear tail lights were removed relocated to the custom bumper. The full leather interior - heated seats, door panels and arm rest. A custom center counsel with power windows and 7 inch touch screen sterio as well as a quick release MOMO steering wheel . Full ground effects kit . Thanks and good luck to all

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
1983 Scamp GT - Here is my fully custom ,daily driven work truck. I have had this for just over 23 years now and drive it between 550- 700 miles every week. Just about every aspect of this car is custom, Targa top with both hard top and soft top, shaved door handles with poppers,S/S bed cover topped with vinyl and operated with a hydrolic lift. The rear tail lights were removed relocated to the custom bumper. The full leather interior - heated seats, door panels and arm rest. A custom center counsel with power windows and 7 inch touch screen sterio as well as a quick release MOMO steering wheel . Full ground effects kit . Thanks and good luck to all
VERY NICE!

Since you are not to far from NJ there is a Mopar Car Show at the Teterboro Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram Dealer on Sunday, September 22, 2013 not far from the GW Bridge. Hope to see you and any other Turbo Mini Mopars there from NY/NJ area.

2013 Allpar Meet in Teterboro, NJ

·
Administrator
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holy crap it's a targa! Amazing I love the small details, thanks for entering fixer28! What are the seats out of, and do you have a build thread? I will have to go searching in a bit.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks - the seats are out os a 82 Toyota MR2 . They fit great and look like they were made for it. Thanks again

·
Registered
33 Posts
91 Shadow GTS 2.5 Intercooled Turbo

Hi ! Greetings from Mexico City.

I´m a huge fan of the old mopar so... i´m glad to present you my 91 Shadow GTS 2.5 (SOHC) Intercooled Turbo.

It´s no stock so... the mods are the following:

*2.5 inches direct exhaust
*Shift kit in a stock 3 Speed Automatic transmission
*Stage 3 repro
*12° timing advance with 92 octane fuel
*Stock Mitsubishi Turbocharger at 19psi

Hope you like it :fingersx: !!! Nice cars in this club.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.