Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAR OF THE MONTH - JULY 2014

… It’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride, create a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section showcasing pictures of your ride (attached to thread) and a short description about your pride and joy.

Then post your favorite pictures and short description here as well. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, entries must be FWD Mopar/Shelby Mopar/Turbo Diesel related or host an engine from related cars, also once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year.

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

·
CoupleOvans
1,683 Posts
Ill throw the Acclaim in.

Best I got for pics

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Ok, thought I would add my extremely dependable daily driver for the last 10 years to the group for the fun of it. Its my 1990 Plymouth Sundance. My uncle gave me this car in June of 2004. At the time it had 274,000 miles....and to date it has 346,000 miles and still going strong! It is a 2.5 n/a with the A523 5 Speed. Motor and transmission are original and the car still blows semi-cold R12 with the original a/c compressor. Interior is still in great shape, and has a mixture of red/burgundy interior parts from junkyard cars from over the years. Ive hauled everything from 1000 lbs of bagged topsoil to recently a 32x60" acrylic bathtub and 50 gallon hot water heater....both still in the box! Well, enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here's my 87

Lot's of stuff.
Custom modded 1 pc intake
Menegon custom grind cam
Stainless header
Large Turbo
Full 3" exhaust off turbo
Custom electronics
Hybrid Trans with OBX diff and STS
Koni coil overs
Flawless custom maroon paint, all stripes and logos are painted (no stickers)
Huge custom IC by Stephan Beauregard
Stainless IC piping
custom axles

etc......

Attachments

·
CoupleOvans
1,683 Posts
Super nice Joe. That's a sharp shelby. Love that body.

·
CoupleOvans
1,683 Posts
Found a couple more.

By the way Joe, my grandparents still have my uncle's original drawing/design of that body style. Dated 1977.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.