Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

… It’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride, create a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section showcasing pictures of your ride (attached to thread) and a short description about your pride and joy.

Then post your favorite pictures and short description here as well. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, entries must be FWD Mopar/Shelby Mopar/Turbo Diesel related or host an engine from related cars, also once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year.

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

· CoupleOvans
1,692 Posts

Here's my 95. 211k and it's just getting broke in.

Here's what makes her go.

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, I am going to reboot this thread for November, going to give it another shot and hopefully a slight re-vamp. For you two that entered, you will automatically be entered into the November run. Bump! Still taking entries but for November!

· Premium Member
6,987 Posts
ok, here's my submission for car of the month:
1986 shelby glhs 157, restored by me(mostly) and my oldest son (a lil bit)lol. this was a five year project. it was my daily driver for 7 years, then got parked at the shop i work at in 2002, not to be touched till 2009, finally finished it sept 26th 2014 and have been raising hell with it since.

Attachments

· Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,968 Posts
I guess I can enter mine. 1990 Daytona Shelby. I've owned the car since early '04. It's a mostly stock daily driver. Only significant mods are a stock TII rad/intercooler setup and a MBC set for 13psi. The A/C even works. It won a second place trophy in the Mopar Action Series event at VMP this year (first car show she's been in since I've owned her).

Snapshot post: http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f191/799842-1990-daytona-shelby.html

· Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for entering Brian! She looks fantastic for a daily driver, even I drive my 89 Daytona Shelby a couple times a week and it's showing wear and tear - and I treat it like gold (mind you I drive my 4 year old daughter in it lol doesn't help)

BUMP! Lets get this month full of entries!

· Registered
51 Posts
I put this back together for my girlfriend ,its a 1989 turbo gt convertible coupe with the t1 turbo it was going to the junkyard, it wouldn't run for the last owners ,so I had it towed home they torn the steering column because the car had a miss in it and was running on three cylinders, they removed all the vacuum lines so I replaced them and found a different steering column also replaced the fuel pump and gas tank, changed the top from white to black and painted it house of kolor pavo purple,she wanted it purple,i painted the wheels to match and replaced the timing belt , all new brakes and rotors ,sparkplugs and wires, cap and rotor and hoses,:TD2:

Attachments

· CoupleOvans
1,692 Posts
I put this back together for my girlfriend ,its a 1989 turbo gt convertible coupe with the t1 turbo it was going to the junkyard, it wouldn't run for the last owners ,so I had it towed home they torn the steering column because the car had a miss in it and was running on three cylinders, they removed all the vacuum lines so I replaced them and found a different steering column also replaced the fuel pump and gas tank, changed the top from white to black and painted it house of kolor pavo purple,she wanted it purple,i painted the wheels to match and replaced the timing belt , all new brakes and rotors ,sparkplugs and wires, cap and rotor and hoses,:TD2:
Hmmm, Looks like I started a purple trend.........
J/K, Looks good. Gotta love pickin up clean cars people are sick of trying to fix.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.