Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"""""""Enter for Car of the Month October 2012!!!"""""""

Alright guys and gals… it’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride, create a thread in the “TurboDodge Snapshots” section showcasing pictures of your ride (attached to thread) and a short description about your pride and joy.

Then post your favorite pictures and short description here as well. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year. Remember turbododge’s non-boosted brothers and turbo diesel cousins are welcome to enter too!

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Re: """""""Enter for Car of the Month October 2012!!!"""""""

93 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. 1 of 17 in white. Purchased in 2007, was complete but rough. Fully restored, has ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust manifolds. 2 1/2 inch exhaust with dynomax muffler. Added CD/Cassette and 2 button traveler.

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts

I'll give my Spirit a try

92 ES. Loads done. 2nd motor swap, converted to a 5 speed. 87 Shelby Z block, modified T03. Re done inside and out, modified hood, just finished painting

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks for entering Tranquility, and I must say Black Spirit ES's are *almost* as sexy as Black Daytona's, looking great, love the mean look you gave the front end

·
Registered
37 Posts

I would enter, but I have no idea how to get a pic from my iPad on here...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.