Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Alright guys and gals… it’s time for the world famous, often imitated, never duplicated, TurboDodge Car of the Month! Here is your chance to be this month’s victor which includes unlimited bragging rights and sweet TurboDodge.com stickers mailed to you!

To enter your ride simply post your favorite picture(s) and a short description about your pride and joy. The winner will then have a stickied thread announcing your victorious COTM title and showing off your sweet ride. At the end of the year all winners will compete against each other for the ultimate title of “Car of the Year”!

Rules are simple, once your ride wins COTM, you cannot enter the same ride for another COTM in the same year. Remember turbododge’s non-boosted brothers and turbo diesel cousins are welcome to enter too!

Please note what picture you would like to be used for voting, a random one will be chosen otherwise!

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Use this picture for voting

Car has just over 60,000 miles on it. Owned it since new 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4. Modern Performance Automotive Stage 5 head with Brian Crower Stage 3 cams. JE 8.0:1 pistons with Crower Rods. DCR crank strap and windage tray. DW 1300cc injectors, boomba fuel rail, and twin 255-lph fuel pumps. Precision 6262SP .63 A/R turbo. Modern Performance full 3 inch exhaust. On 93 octane it made 453fwhp and 409 lb-ft torque at only 23psi. With the same tune and running the methanol injection it went up to 472fwhp and 426 lb-ft torque at only 23psi. And the cams are still not adjusted yet. So therefore they are sitting at 0,0.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
^ Holy crap, that is niiice! Good choice on the white!
Thanks man !! I saved this cars life lol. Somebody just left it for dead in TX, in a forest. Did a car fax & the car came up clean. I had it transported back to NY were she was brought back to life.:thumb::D

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Thanks man !! I saved this cars life lol. Somebody just left it for dead in TX, in a forest. Did a car fax & the car came up clean. I had it transported back to NY were she was brought back to life.:thumb::D
Well done. Looks great. It's nice to start with a solid southern car where you don't have to deal with all the rust like the cars up north. I'm still contemplating next steps with my daytona. I'd like to save it, but I'm dreading all the cutting, grinding, welding it will require.

·
Registered
102 Posts
1990 Le Baron European Spec
Daily Driver V6 Auto,I Repainted last year, 90000Miles on it
:thumb:

Voting picture:

Aditional picture's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Well done. Looks great. It's nice to start with a solid southern car where you don't have to deal with all the rust like the cars up north. I'm still contemplating next steps with my daytona. I'd like to save it, but I'm dreading all the cutting, grinding, welding it will require.
I hear ya . This car is still rust free underneath...But guess what.. when it came back into NY, There were thousands of fire ants in the car ! Bad ! My buddy had to fumigate the car with Raid canister bombs lol . Pull the pin & launch canisters inside car with windows closed. It was sick.. all I saw was a cloud of smoke in the car with the ants attached to glass , trying to escape lol It had to be done 6 times.
I hope you can find a way to save your car. It may take some time but I know you can do it ! Save a Daytona !! :thumb:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would like to submit my 1990 Dodge Daytona ES Turbo

It has 112,000 miles on it, and I am the third owner according to the CarFax on the car. I have owned it for a little over a year now, I purchased it from an individual from the Evansville, IN area. It has always been red but had the dents taken out of it, hinges fixed on the doors, and a lot of the rust underneath cut out last Fall then painted to match the factory paint job. This was my first Daytona purchase, and hopefully it can stand up with the other cars submited for this month.

Please use this photo for the vote.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Man, we got some hooooot cars this month!! I love that red on the 90 Daytona . Looks sweet !
I really like how it turned out as well. It is even better in person.
Unfortunately though I am not sure if my car can compete with the other competition as they all are very nice looking.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
1986 Turbo Z brought back from the dead !!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Holy Smokes !!
Did you ever do a nice job restoring that C/S!
Absolutly love the monograming on the seats too!

I was saddened by the first few pics as they loaded, Then to see the next batch loading with it restored made me feel totaly like WOW! What a difference! Great job and and a great save on that car.
Bravo! X 5 from me. I got mine and had next to nothing to do on mine,( see last months COTM for mine ) Funny how I see a lot of C/S's come with automatics though, And yours like mine has the T handle shifter in it. Interesting very interesting.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.