Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get an enthusiast seat for my daytona so basically will my car have the harnesses to plug right up to the power seat??? o know ill have to change the center trim panel to accommodate the switch that i will have to buy... anyone done this before??? how hard will it be??

· Registered
467 Posts
When I took my Daytona apart there were several unused plugs underneith the seats. I don't know what all the enthusiast seats had, but odds are the plug is already there. You will probobly have to go digging under the carpet for the plug.

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I took my Daytona apart there were several unused plugs underneith the seats. I don't know what all the enthusiast seats had, but odds are the plug is already there. You will probobly have to go digging under the carpet for the plug.

sweet i'll check it out... is there an easy way to find all that without taking the whole seat out???

· Registered
199 Posts
No, you would have to take the seat out, only takes 10 min to unbolt a seat. And yes you would have to add the switch bezel in the console... Don't know if the plugs will be there for it, I would assume so yes.

*Sorry, The enthusiast seat has half of the buttons in the seat and the forward and tilt buttons in the console bezel.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
The power harness will be under the carpet under the seat. Just reach through the slit under there. You will need the harness that goes from the seat to the switch and the switch. You can use the same bezel, just pop of the cover that is glued over the power seat switch holes. What year Daytona?

· Registered
89 Posts
What color do you need? I have a complete set of gray seats. No tears but they do need cleaned. I took them out for a set of leather seats. I'd perfer to keep the switch in the center console as a spare though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.