Turbo Dodge Forums banner

F/S 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby $4600

546 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  daltondaytona 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, I wasn't sure how to edit my original post so I'm making a new one. I've lowered the price of the car $300 to $4600. If you want to see the pics it has the same title as this post. I will not be lowering it again. I don't need to sell it because I'm desperate for money or anything like that. I just don't drive the car and thought someone may have a use for a classic Shelby. If nobody wants it, I'll keep it. Please don't email me with xbox 360 offers or trades for your honda civics. The only trade I would even consider is an 87-93 mustang gt. Nothing else. Thanks guys.

#2 ·
Ok guys, I wasn't sure how to edit my original post so I'm making a new one. I've lowered the price of the car $300 to $4600. If you want to see the pics it has the same title as this post. I will not be lowering it again. I don't need to sell it because I'm desperate for money or anything like that. I just don't drive the car and thought someone may have a use for a classic Shelby. If nobody wants it, I'll keep it. Please to email me with xbox 360 offers or trades for your honda civics. The only trade I would even consider is an 87-93 mustang gt. Nothing else. Thanks guys.
Hey! LOL! What's wrong with an XBox?! A guy can dream. :rolleyes:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.