Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a original 1988 Chrysler Town and Country wagon. was owned by a elderly couple, then young lady, then I took it off her hands. see pics.. Has stock wheels with aftermarket covers, good tires brakes etc..you will have fix the air conditioning...new shocks on back but fronts are slightly bouncie. Motor pulls strong (90k) and good tranny.Ready to go ANYWHERE...:thumb: $2500 B/O thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
OH my god, thats is the CLEANEST wagon I have ever seen

That car is well worth more than you are asking.

Its identical to my old wagon, I wish I had some extra cash to pick this one up!

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
THAT IS BAD ASS! I would drive that to school and smokes the newbs in mustangs with that beauty

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
bumpage for nice wagon

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments, I'll post some more pics..( interior and motor area) in a.m. It just a stock wagon.. but it really can move down the road and turn heads..:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts

with just a T2 and 3" exhaust mine was in the 14s. They are much lighter weight than many think about, much lighter than a Daytona. The Daytona or GLHS setup plugs right in. They also create a fan club at the track :)

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
being a 88 the T2 setup is an easy bolt in. The mini's have lost there sleeper edge, too many know of them. However the wagons weigh a lot less and are still not known. My wagon by the book with AC is rated at 2,500 lbs, but mine is a stripper military issue. GLHNSLHT2 has the new yorker and it runs low 14s easy too.

Hmmm, you east coast guys may need rust in your diet though and a west coast car is rust free =P

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The car is red with paneling...the white wagon is The Pope's...by the way Rob thanks for the T2 ideas...Chris R.;)

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
The car is red with paneling...the white wagon is The Pope's...by the way Rob thanks for the T2 ideas...Chris R.;)
They are hard to sell, mine has been up for sale a few times. But being only 1 of 3 known to exist it's hard to let go. Mine wasn't sold to the public, part of a military contract. 2 white ones went to the air force base here, I bought mine from some doper :rolleyes: major clean job and much matiance and the white one is going. The red one doesn't have power everything like many and like mine. That means low weight. Wood grain means low on cop radar too. T2 one and they are priceless. This red one is sweet and he didn't even vac it for the photos lol :thumb:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Man, I so badly want one of those woodys and do a 2.4L swap to one.

Throw a "Mom's Taxi" front plate on it, and go mustang huntin'.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts