Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ran into a fincial problem. Looks like im going to have to sell some of my toys.

Up for sale is a Blitz SuperSound BOV. This BOV is 3 years old but only has 3,000 miles on it.. It was on a Dodge Shelby GLHS. never saw over 12PSI of boost and functions perfect. Im not using it anymore because I switched to a Hidden BOV (POLICE).

Shipping is Free and it will be shipped on Saturday morning. If you notice in the picture there the Air fitting elbow on top. This is brandnew, I bought it for $20 from Blitz North America last month. The other Snapped off.

There is a tad bit of surface corosion. I polish it off of the Mouth but just take some chrome polish to the body of it to make it show quality.

This is the Universal fit one. It is attached to a 2 1/4" pipe. All is included.

This is a one time opertunity. If this isnt sold by tomorrow evening im selling it to a friend.

PRICE = $85
Please PM or AIM with any questions.

Paypal payment only.
Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm interested too.
Have paypal waiting.

Would you ship it U.S. post ?
I'll pay you to ship.
I have a U.S. post box in Buffalo too if that helps.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Price?

I sent mail saying I was interested and Im 99% positive you have changed the price from 50.00 to 85.00 after the fact. If so which is it :mad: ? For those interested it will hold up to 18psi.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late reply guys, necromancer Emailed me at 3AM PST yesterday. I was waiting for a response to my reply.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Bov

Sorry bout the confusion on price but I would have swore on a stack of bibles(done it before!) that it was 50.00. Must have been my wishful thinking again(or old age), Thanks!!!!!! :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts