Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Leather ( Black ) seats from 84 Daytona Turbo Z ( Same seats used in 84 Laser XE )
We no longer have available a complete set of seats in leather ( Black ) as item listed has been sold.

ITEM PICS REMOVED DUE TO SALE OF ITEMS THX.

These are aready wrapped/boxed and SOLD!

ITEM SOLD TO:
LARRY S Of Sante Fe, New Mexico, USA. 87505. For his 84 Laser
Via CL,

·
Registered
257 Posts
What is the difference between 84 & 86 seats?

How "soft" is the leather?
Ihave noticed some seem extremely stiff

Shipping cost to 46814?

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would think that these are the Mark Cross leather seats, as my 84 Turbo Z had the same ones. You might be able to see the slight impression in the head rest if the light catches it just right. GLWS.

Fuzz

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
I think seat belt brackets were here and there. Some daytonas I see them on, some not. IIRC they should be stock.

The leather seats should all be mark cross, but I wasnt sure if they even put them in dayonas (mark cross).

Remember, the seat tracks between the 84-86 daytonas is different than the 87+. So if you have a second gen, swap your seat tracks off your old and these will bolt into any 1st/2nd gen daytona from 84-89

90+ they had an interior redesign.

Sorry for the thread jack, free bump.

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
seats are diff for each year , 84 diff from 85 , both are diff from 86

84's the sides and backs are upolstered diff - see the fuzzy back half of the sides of the seats pictured above - the 84's only had the seat belt hook on them 84 seats also have a diff side bottom trim and a diff reclime handle from the 85 & 6 seats

85 seats are more raised at the bottom sides (beside your thigh) with a more squareish bend down at the fromt of the side thigh areas

86 seats are more rounded at the front of the thigh area and this same area is not as tall as the 85 seats

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These were known as the lowback enthusiats seats kinda like the base model Laser/Daytona but had extra padding and had the thigh and lumber bolters on them, There is fabric on seat backs and lower seat areas instead of vinyl material used on 85 and up seats
The leather seats is soft and is not hard there is a firmness to them,
These seats have been cleaned and with a leather softning treatment to restore the leather and shows extremely well.As well the seats have been redyed with a fresh coating of sealent to protect the leather making them last longer
The door panels are the same condition and weather stripping was good so there was no need to replace them,

I don't have any more pics as they're already boxed and they're ready to go.

PLEASE DON"T ASK ME ABOUT OTHER PARTS FROM THIS VEHICLE AS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN FULLY PARTED OUT.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info.

Shipping cost to 46814?

I have phone a few places UPS,FED EX,PUROLATOR,CANPAR, there up in the in the $300.00 range I'll try IFH ( international freight ) today and see if I can swing a better price from them ( I usually ship though these folks ) shipping will take longer as for border crossing inspections I have no idea how long it will take.
You are not the only one asking about these seats BTW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.