Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi there,
What size are the injectors and is the fuel pressure regulator adjustable? Sorry, these questions may be obvious to most, but I'm no too knowledgeable yet on these cars. Also, can you tell me what FFV stands for? Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
FFV = Flex Fuel Vehicle, and they are over T2 injectors, but I forget how much. And the FPR looks not to be adjustable.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the explanation! : ) I have an 85 glht with an 88 t2 shelby daytona engine. I already have a walbro hv fuel pump, but I still have stock t2 injectors. I was considering running my boost higher than 15psi and I'm told I'll need bigger injectors and an adjustable fpr to do so. Thats why I was lookin. Plus, I've already powdercoated my intake and valve cover and my fuel rail looks bad next to them. Doesn't sound like this stuff will work. Thanks anyways though and good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
minus the FPR, this would work, but it would not have the higher flow of the +20% or the +40%, but they still have a higher flow, but you will need to make sure you have a larger exhaust before you push much more than 15 psi boost, that is if you have the 2.25" exhaust. But you would be able to get a AFPR to put on here, and the line appears to go to a 1 piece fuel rail, like the ones from the 88 Daytona.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 4" straight exhaust and a larger aftermarket swingvalve, so I don't think the exhaust would be an issue, but I believe I've been told that I'd need +40s with my setup. I have a larger rebuilt Garret turbo a large intercooler and a mopar stage 2 performance computer. So, it doesn't sound like the injectors would be what I'm looking for, but perhaps the SS fuel rail and braided lines could be of use if they are a replacement to what I have. Is the fuel rail the same as mine, but SS and are you willing to separate?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Ok, your setup would be a little LARGE for those injectors, but I am with you on the fuel line and hoses. A little bit shinier.

·
Registered
36 Posts
So would the lines and the fuel rail still work? If so, are you willing to separate the parts and if so, what would be your price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts