Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what do you think the number of rampages that are still alive ? i seen one get killed on youtube so -1 and i have one ? there are 99 on cardomain ?

so lets start with 99 ? that i know of and -1 from the factory Production of

the 1982 Dodge Rampage:
17,000-17,576

Production of the 1983 Rampage:

Production of the 1984 Rampage:

Production of the 1983 Scamp:

i got the numbers from a howstuffworks ( i im to beleave they are more rare then that ) but im normaly wrong i have found alot of varing numbers :tsktsk-tisk: so idk lets figure this out !

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I just traded away my rust free 84 shell to a buddy, he has 4 rampages already, do remember all the years. My brother has my first rampage in Michigan, its an 84 with a 440 converted to rwd

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I have an 82 been off the road for almost 3 years but will rise again. I used to have an 84 that was totaled by state farm in 1997 due to an engine fire. I've seen 3 in the local JY over the years and I know of one in a backyard. And a Scamp in Richmond with a bad motor.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Mine is on Cardomain, rare_ram. Son, if I didn't already have 3 projects it would be mine.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
You do realise that one of the people on cardomain has like 7 pages and another has 2, if memory serves.:p

·
Registered
430 Posts
I just traded away my rust free 84 shell to a buddy, he has 4 rampages already, do remember all the years. My brother has my first rampage in Michigan, its an 84 with a 440 converted to rwd
he actually has 5 total. 2 83's and 3 84's. he sent an 84 to the crusher a year or so ago also.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
theres 6-7 that are here that are still on the road, one has a 460 ford bigblock!!! ill get a pic if you want to see, its quite unusual

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya im that guy at that there school ! of corse i want to see pictures ( put pics or all your rampages ! im looseing count so lets add the count each time ? so the count is at
119 alive 5 dead ? im to beleave !

·
Registered
39 Posts
I,ve got a 84 Rampage,currently on the road. Not by choice but we,re still getting the head done on my sons 85 Laser XT,so maybe this weekend I,ll put her up.Last fall a 83 Shelby motor(normally asperated),brand new,was put in the car,runs great now.Had some miner rust,which I fixed with new metal,and I,am now looking for the drivers side bumper extention piece,my son ripped it off,UGH!!!,also the center cap piece off the ralley wheel fell off,UGH!!!Dam,just want her put away before he does somthing ekse to it. So yeah,one more to add,we,re in M.I.

·
Moparmaniac
312 Posts
I've got an '84 that my Dad bought new and I got from him about 13 years ago. I drove it for a year, moved and kinda stored it. Maybe this summer I'll finish getting it back on the road. Eventually the GLH is gonna be the heart donor for it.
It's a red Prospector package with a 5 speed. I'm looking forward to running it again one of these days.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,905 Posts
One local kid that has a *gulp* rust free one =)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts