Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a steel blue, or darn close.

Was in Walgreens and found a Maisto 1:18 pt in Steel Blue. If not Steel Blue, then something pretty close in color.
Now I have a baby to go with the real thing. And it was on sale!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
8o oh man, guess I gotta hit up Walgreen's now.

I've never seen a steel blue item before.

Must have one! (or two, or three, or . . .) :D

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
1 bad white turbo said:
hey my sis works at walgreens i could get yall a discount! to bad ya dont live close to me!
you could always stock up on 'em then bring 'em to the the events for trade or gas money! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
dev said:
Was in Walgreens and found a Maisto 1:18 pt in Steel Blue.
Now I have a baby to go with the real thing. And it was on sale!
Dev,

Could you lay your hands on another Steel Blue. I haven't been able to find one down in SC. We don't have Walgreens. I would be pleased to pay you for your efforts. :)

Just email me off list.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,746 Posts
Re: Re: Finally found a steel blue

KCsBlueGT said:

Dev,

Could you lay your hands on another Steel Blue. I haven't been able to find one down in SC. We don't have Walgreens. I would be pleased to pay you for your efforts. :)

Just email me off list.

Thanks
I'll also add you to my list of PT toys to get for people. I'll let you know if I find you one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Finally found a steel blue

PTCruzr said:

I'll also add you to my list of PT toys to get for people. I'll let you know if I find you one.
Great, Thanks.

BTW On your Steel Blue Diecast, who makes it and what is the scale?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
A toy steel blue!!! I've been keeping my eye peeled for one since I bought mine and havent ever seen one. Now I have to have one. I have a few but none in my color. THanks for finding it Dev.......... :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And here is the model! It looks a little darker color under dim light, but slightly blue in normal light. So, anyway, I call it steel blue, (or very close).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts